# What is new? (Please Update!)
- **April 26, 2017**
- **May 5, 2018**
- Support for multiple websocket servers in the client script (load-distribution). Please update if you use the script
to connect to webminerpool.com (**client-side**).
- **April 26, 2018**
- A further improvement to fully support the [extended stratum protocol](https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig-proxy/blob/dev/doc/STRATUM_EXT.md#mining-algorithm-negotiation) (**server-side**).
- A simple json config-file holding all available pools (**server-side**).
- **April 22, 2017**
- **April 22, 2018**
- All cryptonight and cryptonight-light based coins are supported in a single miner. [Stratum extension](https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig-proxy/blob/dev/doc/STRATUM_EXT.md#mining-algorithm-negotiation) were implemented: The server now takes pool suggestions (algorithm and variant) into account. Defaults can be specified for each pool - that makes it possible to mine coins like Stellite, Turtlecoin,.. (**client/server-side**)
- Client reconnect time gets larger with failed attempts. (**client-side**)